Director, Value and Risk Advisory
With more than 25 years’ experience as a respected property advisor and registered valuer, Stuart joined the Wellington team of JLL in 2017, providing valuation and consultancy advice on behalf of the Risk and Advisory Team.
Stuart specialises in providing valuation and consultancy advice on multi-unit residential development and investment properties and has a wide range of valuation experience covering residential, rural-residential lifestyle, commercial, and industrial property for purposes including mortgage financing, new build valuations, investment feasibility, replacement insurance, and more.
Stuart has previously appeared as an expert witness in the Family Court, and his valuation advice is accepted by all major trading banks as a Panel Valuer.
Professional Memberships, Affiliations and Qualifications:
- Registered Valuer New Zealand
- Member New Zealand Institute of Valuers
- Member of the Property Institute of New Zealand
- Bachelor of Business Studies (Honours) – Valuation and Property Management (Massey University)
- Diploma in Business Studies - Finance (Massey University)