Director, Value and Risk Advisory
Shaun is a specialist in the Hotels & Hospitality team and has carried out valuations across a wide range of going concern properties including hotels (budget through to 5-star), resorts, boutique hotels, and motels/motor inns located throughout New Zealand.
Prior to joining JLL in 2013, Shaun worked for CBRE Hotels in Auckland for 14 years, where he also undertook going concern valuations.
Shaun began specialising in the valuation of hotel and leisure properties at Arthur Andersen LLP, in Washington, D.C, USA. Following his return to New Zealand in 1999, he joined CBRE Hotels in Auckland and has since established himself as one of the most experienced hotel/going concern property advisors in New Zealand.
Significant Properties Valued:
- Travelodge Hotel Wellington
- Hamilton Airport Hotel
- Novotel Auckland Airport Hotel
- Rydges Latimer Christchurch
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, Karaka
- Hilton Auckland
Real Estate Affiliations:
- Bachelor of Property Administration (University of Auckland)
- Registered Valuer, New Zealand
- Associate of New Zealand Institute of Valuers (ANZIV)
- Senior Member of the New Zealand Property Institute (SPINZ)
- Approved Bank Panel Valuer