Plant and Machinery Valuer, Value and Risk Advisory
Kevin specialises in commercial building tax valuations for vendors, purchasers, and on joint instruction. His expertise covers market, insurance, and financial reporting for plants and chattels, and large-scale tax valuations for institutional investors.
Kevin undertakes tax valuations and financial reporting for commercial buildings, hotels, build-to-rent apartments, industrial parks, and shopping malls as well as financial reporting for shareholder reports, mergers and acquisitions, and purchase price allocation advice. He also carries out insurance and market valuations for commercial buildings, restaurants, primary produce processors, airports, and marinas.
Significant Properties Valued:
- Shopping malls
- Commercial property portfolios
- Industrial parks
- Retirement villages
Real Estate Affiliations:
- Member of the Property Institute of New Zealand
- Plant and Machinery representative on PINZ Wellington Board
- Bachelor of Property Administration (Massey University)
- Bachelor of Commerce – Economics