Director, Registered Valuer, Value and Risk Advisory
David Hargreaves is a well-respected property professional and registered valuer with over three decades of experience in the industry. Currently, he is a director in the Value and Risk Advisory team at JLL New Zealand, a position he has held since joining the firm in 2014. In this role, David has leveraged his extensive expertise and experience to provide valuable insights and guidance to his team and clients.
Throughout his career, David has demonstrated a deep understanding of the property industry, including residential, industrial, rural, and lifestyle sectors. This broad knowledge has enabled him to provide clients with comprehensive advice and insights, allowing them to make informed decisions about their property investments.
Prior to joining JLL, David was an owner and director of BBK Property for 15 years. During this time, he established himself as an expert in property Value and risk advisory services, building a reputation around his professionalism, integrity and commitment to delivering exceptional results.
Significant Properties Valued:
- Large englobo land developments around the Wakatipu Basin
- Dairy and grazing farms in Canterbury
- Multi-storey office buildings
- Investment property throughout Canterbury
Real Estate Affiliations:
- Registered Public Valuer, New Zealand/Australia
- Associate of New Zealand Institute of Valuers (ANZIV)
- Senior Member of the Property Institute of New Zealand (SPINZ)