Director - Investment Sales
Hamish is the Head of JLL Christchurch and is working in his fifth year in the JLL Christchurch Office. He has over 20 years’ experience in the commercial property industry specialising in commercial sales and leasing transactions.
His knowledge includes:
- Office, retail and industrial sales and leasing
- Tenant representation for commercial tenants
- Leasehold sales
- Compulsory acquisition under the CER Act 2011
- Compulsory acquisition under the Public Works Act 1981
- Tenant relocation under the Public Works Act 1981
- Mortgagee sales
- Sales of concession agreements
Hamish has concluded over 300 commercial transactions within New Zealand.