|Building Area Gross||
JLL is pleased to offer for sale 148 Jonson Street - one of Byron Bay's last remaining development sites of scale with significant holding income. A short five-minute walk to Byron Bay’s world-renowned main beach and the famous Beach Hotel, 148 Jonson Street is strategically situated within immediate proximity to the towns eclectic retail boutiques and unique dining opportunities.
The asset also directly adjoins 156 Jonson Street, which currently has a pending development approval for a full-line Harris Farm Market facilitated by over 220 car bays – further underpinning the longevity and growth potential of the site.
For Sale by way of Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 16th of June at 4.00pm (AEST).
- Extremely rare opportunity to develop one of the few remaining development sites of scale in Byron Bay.
- The tourism industry welcomes over 2 million visitors to the region annually, underpinning the growing local economy.
- Expansive 3,583sqm* CBD site benefiting from two street frontages within immediate proximity to Byron Bay’s world-famous retail offerings.
- Capitalise on the booming local economy, currently experiencing record residential growth and high demand.
- 148 Jonson Street currently generates a net holding income of approximately $140,000 p.a. The short-term leases with expires in April 2023 provide ultimate flexibility for an incoming purchaser to navigate development approval.
- Home to one of Australia’s most expensive median house prices and a captured, affluent demographic fueled by strong domestic travel and interstate migration.