|Building Area Gross||
JLL is privileged to present this extraordinary opportunity to acquire Tramsheds, an iconic piece of Sydney underpinned by outstanding investment fundamentals.
Originally known as Rozelle Tramway Depot in 1904, over a century on and a dramatic renovation later, it remains a place to celebrate Sydney’s architectural history.
This is the first time Tramsheds has been offered for sale to the market since its opening in 2016, giving investors a rare opportunity to acquire a part of Sydney’s historic past and be a part of its exciting future.
A number of key investment highlights outlined below:
- An award-winning trophy real estate investment, positioned just 3km* from Sydney CBD
- Anchored by strong performing Supamart Supermarket (2,440sqm) and supported by a curation of 18 unique & market-leading retailers and service providers
- Boasting a 98.8% occupancy rate with strong investment fundamentals over 5,973sqm of prime retail with 141 car parks
- Located in Sydney’s affluent Inner West drawing on 40% of it’s visitation beyond the trade area^
- Supported by outstanding demographic fundamentals with per capita income levels 61% above the Sydney metro average^
- Fully leased net income $2.55 million p.a.*
Tramsheds is being offered for sale by expressions of interest closing Thursday 11th November 2021 at 2:00pm (AEDT)
^LocationIQ Report (Jun-21)