|Building Area Net||
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL) is pleased to exclusively present The Crossings of Four Corners - a specialty retail center shadow-anchored by the 20th most visited Kroger in the State of Georgia (out of 166 stores). The Crossings of Four Corners provides investors with a rare opportunity to purchase an income-producing retail center & development component, separately or together.
- Atlanta MSA
- Shadow Anchored by Kroger with 1.45M annual visitors and the #8 Most Visited Grocery within 50 miles out of 480 grocers
- Potential to Develop an additional ~36,500 SF with Significant Leasing Momentum
- Affluent Atlanta Suburb with average household incomes of nearly $100,000
- Located in a Dynamic and Rapidly Growing Submarket with close proximity to Cumberland Galleria, The Battery, Dobbins Air Force Base, Kennesaw State University, Home Depot HQ, etc.
- Immediately proximate to I-285 (170,000 VPD) & I-75 (287,000 VPD), providing connectivity to Marietta, Midtown/Downtown Atlanta, Sandy Springs, Central Perimeter, Buckhead.