|Building Area Gross||
|Land Area Gross||
JLL in conjunction with Cushman & Wakefield are pleased to announce the sale of 2072-2074 Camden Valley Way, Edmondson Park.
The property has the following key characteristics:
- 10 Year Lease to Ampol Australia Management Pty Ltd (former Caltex Australia) - A wholly owned subsidiary of Ampol Ltd, an ASX50 company with a market capitalisation of $6.04 Billion
- 10 Year Lease to Frangos Charcoal Chicken Well-established Sydney fast food restaurant with 6 stores across NSW. Frangos famous Portuguese Chicken Burger has featured in Sydney's Top 10 best burgers.
- 10 Year Lease to Philliez American inspired fast-food restaurant with three locations across Sydney that produces a wide range of Halal burgers, rolls and meals.
- 5 Year Lease to Plus Fitness - An Australian owned franchise chain of gyms over 220 convenient locations across Australia, New Zealand and Asia.
- 10 Year Lease to SANGAM Indian Grocery Supermarket Convenient Indian grocery supermarket and restaurant offering a variety of high quality products and services
- Significant 7,731 sqm main road Sydney landholding
- Purpose built facility in 2019 offering significant depreciation benefits
- Complementary tenancy mix including fuel, fast food, health and wellness & local grocery supermarket
- Versatile investment offering potential future strata subdivision (STCA)
- Edmondson Park Surging Western Sydney location with a population to grow by circa 18,000 new residents between 2018 and 2033
- Strong fixed 3.5% and 5% annual rent increases offering guaranteed rental growth
- Net income: $1,135,240 pa + GST
For sale via Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 10 June at 4pm.
Please contact the exclusive agents at JLL and Cushman & Wakefield for a detailed Information Memorandum or Due Diligence Package.