JLL Capital Markets is delighted to offer for sale this trophy investment/development opportunity situated within one of Melbourne’s premier residential suburbs at 35 Clara Street, South Yarra.
Key details of the opportunity include:
· A whole block of 12 oversized one-bedroom apartments with opportunity for passive holding, refurbishment or redevelopment
· Potential to secure $200,748* per annum of income with South Yarra being one of Melbourne’s most hotly contested rental markets
· Commanding corner site of 651sqm* with frontages to Clara Street, Oxford Street and Oxford Lane
· Significant redevelopment potential that is suitable for numerous residential options (STCA)
· Strategically located within an affluent and established residential pocket, accessible via Chapel Street and Toorak Road which boast an extraordinary selection of shopping, café and culinary options
· Excellent transport linkages including tram services along Toorak Road and Chapel Street and the South Yarra Train Station and Hawksburn Train Station within close proximity.
· South Yarra is an incredibly buoyant residential suburb that has experienced significant uplift in value, reflected by the strong median house price of $2,295,000 being 1.3 times higher than the metropolitan Melbourne average
For Sale via On-Site Public Auction on Thursday 1 July at 12.30pm (AEST).
To obtain further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive selling agents.
Josh Rutman | 0411 27 37 46
Tim Carr | 0415 767 915
Mingxuan Li 李名 轩 | 0498 688 998
· Whole Block of 12 Large Apartments
· Strategic Redevelopment Opportunity
· A Proven Residential/Lifestyle Location