Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
JLL is pleased to offer for sale the fee simple interest in two Caliber Collision repair centers (the “Portfolio”) located in Richland Hills and North Richland Hills (DFW), TX. The Properties are leased to Caliber Bodyworks of Texas, Inc. (“Caliber Collision” or “Tenant”), the largest collision repair company in the country. Caliber Collision has been operating at the locations on a double-net lease structure since 2001. This offering presents the opportunity to acquire two neighboring Caliber Collision repair centers in the booming DFW Metroplex.
COMPLEMENTARY LOCATION SERVICES & ONE OF TWO NON-DRIVE LOCATIONS IN DFW
- The 3936 Flory St property (“North Richland Hills”) is a traditional Caliber Collision service center that performs all of Caliber Collision’s typical services. The 6816 Boulevard 26 property (“Fort Worth – Non-Drive”) is a Non-Drive location that only services vehicles significantly damaged during accidents and mishaps; and is one of only two locations in DFW. Located less than half a mile from each other, the properties’ complementary service offerings and neighboring locations are synergistic.
- Fort Worth – Non-Drive is a certified collision repair network for car brands like Infiniti, Hyundai, Kia, and Ford.
- With over 1,150 locations across 32 states, Caliber Collision is the largest auto repair shop in the country.
PASSIVE LEASE STRUCTURE
- Caliber Collision has called these locations home for over 20 years and most recently executed their 5-year renewal options demonstrating their dedication to these sites.
- The leases’ double-net structure and 5% rental escalations every five years create a passive investment with steadily increasing cash flows to hedge against inflation.
- The renewal clause in each lease requires dual renewal execution, mimicking a master lease.
DENSE DFW LOCATION
- The Portfolio is located in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex region, one of the country’s largest metropolitan areas. Within 5-Miles of the properties there are more than 269,000 people with an average household income of $77,000.
- The properties are situated in a commercial node around Boulevard 26, which sees more than 19,000 vehicles per day on average. Fort Worth – Non-Drive is located directly off of Boulevard 26 and is extremely visible to the thoroughfare’s travelers.