JLL is pleased to offer for sale Diebold Nixdorf’s North American Headquarters located in Hudson, Ohio (the “Property”), an affluent suburb approximately 30 minutes south of downtown Cleveland. Diebold Nixdorf (“DBD”), is a globally recognized financial and retail technology firm with $4 billion in topline revenue. DBD is known for its innovation in self-service technology, point-of-sale systems, and software services. This September, Diebold relocated its headquarters to the newly renovated Property under a 15-year triple net lease.
Diebold’s relocation to the Property is part of a consolidation plan involving operations from three existing Cleveland area locations. Slated for completion this September, the Property will have undergone over $5 million ($72 PSF) in renovation and tenant specific improvements to bring the asset to a Class A, headquarters standard.
This attractive offering boasts a newly renovated, HQ asset with first generation occupancy from a longstanding corporation that has called Ohio home since 1872. The long-term NNN lease structure provides investors with durable cash flow and annual rental escalations.
- Strong tenancy in Diebold, a $4B topline financial and retail technology company
- Property serves as Diebold’s brand new headquarters location
- Class A, 1st generation office space with a premier build-out to Diebold’s specifications
- Over $5M in capital improvements completed in 2021 including all new building systems
- Market-leading tenant: #1 in ATMs installed globally and #1 provider of self-ordering kiosks
- New 15-year NNN lease term with 2% bumps