|Property Reference Number||200000069882|
Capital House is prominently positioned in the heart of the City Core on one of London’s most prestigious addresses, overlooking Bank Junction and 100 metres from the Bank of England.
The property occupies a prominent freehold island site of 0.486 acres, comprising 125,590 sq ft of Grade A office, retail and ancillary accommodation arranged over basement, lower ground, ground and eight upper floors.
- Freehold 0.486 acre island site
- City Core location 100 metres from the Bank of England
- Developed in 2003 with over 50% of the offices refurbished in the last 5 years
- High quality self-contained Grade A office building comprising 125,590 sq ft (11,667.7 sq m) of office, retail and ancillary accommodation arranged over basement, lower ground, ground and eight upper floors
- Attractive regular floorplates ranging from 7,885 - 14,206 sq ft (NIA) with two striking roof terraces overlooking Bank Junction and the Tower Cluster
- Multi-let to seven office and three retail tenants providing a diverse tenant mix, including Trading Technologies, Alpha Bank, Beale & Co and Advanz Pharma
- Wired Certified Gold, demonstrating its superb digital infrastructure and connectivity
- WAULT of 2.6 years to earliest determination and 5.4 years to expiries
- Passing rent (including vendor rental cover) of £6,873,262 per annum, reflecting a highly reversionary rent of £54.73 per sq ft overall
- Asset management opportunities to further enhance value through lease expiries, re-gears, rent reviews and letting of vacant space
- Offers are invited for the freehold interest in Capital House, subject to contract, and exclusive of VAT