|Building Area Net||
|Land Area Net||
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”), as the exclusive advisor, presents the opportunity to acquire the 100% fee simple interest in 401 South Fourth Street (the “Property” or “Opportunity”), a 26-story Class A office tower located at the gateway to Louisville’s famous 4th Street Live! mixed-use entertainment district. Built in 1982 and having multiple renovations, the 346,213 rentable square foot (RSF) Property is an iconic mainstay on the Louisville skyline.
401 South Fourth Street provides appealing in-place cash flow from an investment grade anchor, Fifth Third Bank, while offering value-add upside in lease up of the remaining vacancy.
- The Epicenter of Louisville
- Access to Transportation
- Ideal Combination of Cash Flow Security with Material Embedded Upside
- Building Amenities and Efficient Floorplates
- Resurgence of Downtown Louisville
- Vibrant Louisville Economy
- Tremendous Discount to Replacement Costs