|Building Area Net||
|Land Area Net||
25 Constitution commands a central position in Canberra's evolving City East precinct, underpinned by a defensive cashflow, with a 5.90 year WALE*.
A rare opportunity to acquire a fully leased, A-grade commercial asset in the tightly held Canberra CBD market.
- AAA-rated Federal Government tenants
- Defensive cashflow with a 5.90 year WALE* by income
- Resilient office market forecast for growth
- Central position in Canberra's evolving City East precinct
- High quality, A-grade building with 16,679sqm NLA
- Recent upgrades to lobby & end-of-trip
- 4.5-star NABERS Energy and 4.0-star NABERS Water
100% interest in 25 Constitution Avenue, Canberra is offered for sale via an international expressions of interest campaign closing 4pm (AEST) Wednesday 26 May 2021.
- Defensive cashflow with 100% exposure to AAA-Rated Federal Government tenants
- Tightly held market with compelling value proposition
- Strategic location within transforming Civic Precinct
- Well-maintained high-profile A-grade commercial building of 16,927sqm
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Tim Mutton, Luke Billiau or Kate Low from JLL.
*All figures are approximate and as at 1 July 2021.