JLL Melbourne has the exclusive privilege to offer for sale this rare and unique CBD freehold building at Lensworth House, 174-176 Queen Street, Melbourne.
Key details of the opportunity include:
· A classic four storey central CBD office and retail building providing 1,019sqm of NLA.
· A highly versatile opportunity for prospective owner occupiers, value add or passive investors.
· Lensworth House offers flexible floor plates that accommodate for all manner of businesses/tenants and provides existing income from ground floor restaurant.
· Serviceable walk-up internal staircase and lift access available.
· Exclusive access to rare basement car parking for 9 cars and ample on-grade parking on Queen Street.
· Valuable dual street frontages to Queen Street and a rear laneway accessible via Kirks Lane.
· Flexible Capital City Zone provides for construction above roof line or complete redevelopment to cater for a range of uses commercial or residential uses (STCA).
· A burgeoning commercial precinct with numerous institutional grade commercial developments now under construction by notable developers including Brookfield, ISPT, Cbus, GPT and more.
· The immediate precinct has been endorsed by major Australian companies including NAB, ANZ and RACV.
· A highly active commercial hub positioned in the middle of the city’s renowned Legal and Financial Precincts.
· Bustling foot traffic location that is easily accessible via Queen Street buses and Bourke/Collins Street trams.
· Convenient walking distance to some of Melbourne’s most iconic eateries situated on Hardware Lane and Little Bourke Street, as well as Bourke Street Mall.
· First time offered in 21 years, this is a unique opportunity for businesses to acquire their next office headquarters, being only one of 4 sub $15m office buildings being offered for sale on Queen Street in the past decade.
Lensworth House, 174-176 Queen Street, Melbourne is For Sale via International Expressions of Interest closing on Friday 20 August 2021 at 2pm (AEST).
Open for Inspection times are follows:
- Friday 23rd July from 11.00am – 12.00pm
- Tuesday 27th July from 4.00pm – 5pm
- Friday 30th July from 11.00am – 12.00pm
- Tuesday 3rd August from 4.00pm – 5.00pm
- Friday 6th August from 11.00am – 12.00pm
To obtain further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive selling agents.
Josh Rutman | 0411 27 37 46
Tim Carr | 0415 767 915
Nick Peden | 0402 011 266
Mingxuan Li 李名 轩 | 0498 688 998
- Commanding CBD freehold building
- Rare CBD basement car parking
- Primed to occupy and/or invest