Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
|Building Area Net||
|Land Area Net||
|Call for Offers|
1430 and 1420 Wynkoop are a mixed-use opportunity located in one of the country's most desirable submarkets - Denver's Lower Downtown (LoDo.) 1430 Wynkoop is a 44,045 sf office building boasting the highly desirable aspects of the classic LoDo buildings: brick and timber and large windows. 1420 Wynkoop is a 25,813 lot that is zoned for multifamily, office, or hotel by right. 5 stories are permitted with additional density allowed based on design.
- 44,045 sf and 25,813 developable sf
- Brick and timber four-story building with skylights and large windows
- Located in the heart of LoDo - 3 blocks from Union Station and 2 blocks from 16th Street Mall
- 1420 Wynkoop zoned for multifamily, hotel, or office by right
- 30 underground parking spaces