Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is pleased to present this investment opportunity to acquire a 7,263 square meter prime commercial property located Barangay Tambo, Paranaque City, Metro Manila.
It is located beside the Parañaque Integrated Terminal Exchange (PITX) and the soon-to-be-built LRT extension Asiaworld Station which makes the property highly attractive for office, retail, residential, or mixed-use developments.
Located in Parañaque City along the Bay Area, one of the fast-growing Business and Entertainment Districts of the Philippines.
Largely benefits from its access to key transportation hubs and infrastructure such as
- Paranaque Integrated Terminal Exchange (PITX)
- NAIA Terminal 3 (5.0 km)
- NAIA Terminal 2 (3.4 km)
- NAIA Terminal 1 (3.2 km)
- Manila Domestic Terminal (2.7 km)
The Asiaworld Station of the LRT-1 Extension will be built parallel to the PITX with plans to eventually connect the Asiaworld station to the Metro Manila Subway Project.
Strategically located near several malls, hotels, casinos, convention centers, arenas, offices, and residential condominiums:
- Okada Manila (2.2 km)
- Marina Baytown East (800 m)
- City of Dreams Manila (1.4 km)
- Solaire Resort & Casino (2.8 km)
- Ayala Malls Aseana (1.2 km)
- SMX Conventio Center (3.5 km)
- SM Mall of Asia (3.8 km)
- DFA Office of Consular Affairs (2.1 km)
- Baclaran Church
- Resorts World Manila (2.9 km)