|Building Area Gross||
|Land Area Gross||
NSW Centric Industrial Portfolio “The Pipeclay Portfolio”
JLL Capital Markets Industrial & Logistics team is delighted to offer for sale “The Pipeclay Portfolio”. Offered to market in-one-line or individually, the portfolio provides an outstanding opportunity to acquire three assets located within Australia’s most tightly held and sought-after market – Sydney, together with one in Brisbane’s premier TradeCoast precinct.
Key Investment Highlights for 13 Ferndell Street, South Granville NSW include:
- Unique heavy duty industrial facility with multiple overhead cranes, reinforced hardstand areas, huge power supply and full drive around access.
- GLA of 15,302m²
- Site Area of 26,740m²
- Fixed review of 3% providing a robust running yield
- Anchored by national top 50 ASX listed BlueScope Steel Limited (BlueScope Distribution) – a long term embedded tenant and a defensive sector occupier essential to the Australian economy regardless of cycle timing.
- 3.7 year WALE (as at October 2021)
- Passing net income of $1,891,327 p.a. ($124/m²), providing future positive rental reversion upside.
- Land constrained market – South Granville is considered to be one of Sydney’s premier ‘Last-Mile’ industrial precincts.
The property is being offered for sale, in conjunction with 68 Anzac Street, Chullora NSW, 128-138 Russell Street, Emu Plains NSW and 55 Brownlee Street, Pinkenba QLD via an International Expressions of Interest campaign closing Thursday 21st October 2021 at 4pm AEDT.
For further information please contact the below exclusive marketing agents.