Jones Lang LaSalle ("JLL") has been retained on an exclusive basis to arrange the sale of a $5.3 million non-performing loan (the "Loan"). The ten (10) year Loan was originated on August 08, 2014 and was well performing through March 2020. The Loan featured a 4.77% interest rate and payments made on a 25-year amortization schedule. The Loan is currently non-performing due to COVID-19 related issues. The opportunity allows the investor a direct path to title. The Loan is secured by a first-lien Deed of Trust on a 54 key limited-service hotel located outside of Anchorage in Wasilla, AK at the gates of Denali National Park (the "Collateral"). The 2-story hotel was constructed in 1986 and features a business center, fitness center, 150 on-site parking spaces, and 7,500 SF of meeting space. The hotel offers a total of 54 guestrooms and suites, of which 24 are queens, 25 double queens, 4 suites, and 1 ADA accessible. The Loan presents investors with the opportunity to acquire a COVID affected Loan which was well-performing Pre-COVID.
- SUPERIOR PERFORMER - The Property has continuously outperformed both the Alaskan market and the Property's competitive set with a RevPAR of $99.47 compared to the competitive set's $71.19 in 2019.
- COVID AFFECTED - The Property and Loan were well performing Pre-COVID which portends to a quicker recovery and return to 2019 performance levels.
- ALASKA MARKET - Located in-between Anchorage and Denali National Park, the Property is nestled lakeside in one of the largest suburbs of Anchorage, and often used as a cost effective "homebase" for the Alaskan outdoor adventures.
- ATTRACTIVE BASIS - The Loan sits at an attractive basis of $98,229 per key which is below replacement cost for the market.
- HIGH BARRIERs TO ENTRY - Current market supply benefits from high barriers to entry fueled by a shortage of labor and a limited construction window during the summer months.