A representative will be in contact with you shortly.
PwC Tower Level 16, 188 Quay Street
+64 9 363 0231
Ashan is an experienced Project Manager and a registered Architect who has led the delivery of a range of high quality fitout and new build projects across various sectors (including commercial, retail, education, hospitality and cultural).
Having undertaken roles as a Project Manager and Project Architect in the past, Ashan has a strong design management, procurement and contract administration expertise in establishing the design brief, managing the design process from pre-concept to detailed design, liaison with the local authorities, procurement of Contractors and management of the construction and closeout stages.
Ashan prides himself on ensuring that the Clients brief, scope, budget and programme objectives are always a key focus and are achieved in the best interest of the Client at all times.
• 88 Broadway Development, Auckland
• 5 Mile Shopping Complex and Supermarket, Queenstown
• Hoyts Cinema Complex, Auckland
• Kawarau Falls Station Residential & Hotels, Queenstown
• Metro Centre Restaurant Fitouts, Auckland
• Metro Centre Ten-Pin Bowling Fitout, Auckland
• Amanora Town Centre Shopping Mall, India
• Stockyard Falls Retail Hub, Warkworth
• Tonoa Hotel, Samoa
• LDS Temple View Development, Hamilton
• LDS Alfriston P230-3 Meeting House, Auckland
• LDS Gov. Fitzroy Institute of Religion Fit-Out, Auckland
• Wentworth College, Auckland
• Garuda Shopping Mall, India
• Shanghai Residence Fitout, China
• Amanroa Town Park Apartments, India
• Nirmal Lifestyle Shopping Mall, India
• Project Management
• Design Management
• Cost Management
• Contract Administration
• Programme Management
• Risk and Value Management
Education and Affiliations
• Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) Hons.
• CAPM Certification (PMI)