A representative will be in contact with you shortly.
PwC Tower Level 16, 188 Quay Street
+64 9 309 7628
Mark has built up significant experience in programme and project management in various roles over the last 15 years across Australasia, Asia and Europe. He started off his career in construction directly after completing his trade qualification as a carpenter so has an inherent knowledge of practical application of construction principles rather than just the theory.
Mark has been responsible for managing major project programmes across multiple countries delivering work for large complex organisations including, Google, Lehman Brothers, Macquarie, Coles, ISG and others. This has included the delivery of fitouts, new builds, datacentre’s, high security environments, retail and other project environments and disciplines.
Mark has knowledge of all aspects of projects with respect to cradle-to-cradle delivery from project inception strategies through to their successful completion.
Mark’s experience has developed his career with exposure and engagement through the full cross-functional real estate service lines within our client real estate teams.
Recent Major Projects
- Google’s Real Estate APAC expansions - Programme Manager, Fitout, refurbishments, build to suit, developments (Shanghai, Beijing, Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi, Tokyo, Osaka, Hyderabad, Jakarta, Seoul, Hong Kong, Taipei, Singapore, Sydney, Bangkok, Manila and Kuala Lumpur)
- Macquarie Sydney Head Quarters Development and Fitout – Programme Manager - Sydney, Australia ($100mil AUD)
- Macquie Bank, One Shelly Street Project - Sydney, Australia
- Morgan Stanley, Canary Wharf, design and implementation of a campus wide real estate strategy - London, United Kingdom ( £300 mil)
- Credit Swiss First Boston, Scheme design and detailed design for a 525 person Trading Floor - London, United Kingdom ( £14mil)
- Global Switch, Project Management – Amsterdam (£12m)Education and affiliations
Design and Construction Management including Commissioning
Workplace Strategies and Change Management
Cost and budget ownership